EZ Dock is a light weight, durable, modular pontoon system which provides cost effective mooring
solutions for boats, RIBs, Jet Skis and canoes. This system offers the most comprehensive range of
options available today. Its polyethylene construction provides outstanding modularity, superb buoyancy, functionality, and safety. That makes for an extremely versatile dock system.
The EZ Dock system is easily configured to suit most any need. Combine various size sections and accessories to create a simple swim platform or an elaborate multiple-slip marina.
P&D3 Pontoon Modules
The easy way to build up a bespoke pontoon, marina or floating platform. It can accommodate yachts, sports boats, jet skis and canoes. Simply give us the dimensions required and we can design, specify, supply and install. Available to purchase or for hire, the cube system offers the ultimate in flexibility and affordability.
- Marinas, jetty
- Jet ski docks
- Drive on docks
- Floating work platforms used in industry, communal projects, and navy engineering, etc
- Aquatic stages for water shows and activities
- Pontoon bridges
- Landing for sailors, rowers, water-skiers, surfers or navy vessels, etc
- Net cages for aquaculture
- Swimming pool, swimming area
- Floating walkways
- Bathers’play rafts
- Bases of outdoor aquatic beer bars, coffee shops, rest shelters, floral decorative displays etc
- Motorized barges (powered by electric motors)
- Flotation anchored raft islands
- Judge-stages for aquatic sport games
- Water-boundary markers
- Enclosures and separators for water treatment plants
- Aquatic life-guarding platforms
- Safe: with patterns on the top surface and no sharp corners, P&D³'s floating pontoon is free from the dangers of slippery surfaces, splinters and rusty nails usually found on wooden walkways.
- Economical: maintenance-free and low upkeep costs.
- Convenient and simple to construct: can be easily and quickly installed and dismantled.
- Versatile: one connecting pin holds four modules together, meaning any size or shape can be configured on the water quickly and easily.
- Durable: resistant to UV rays, frost, seawater, corrosion, chemicals and oil.
- Strong: each float’s tensile strength is over 1950kg approved by the official authorities, test speed is 50mm/min.
- Recyclable: HDPE material, 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly.