Pontoon modules are the easiest way to build up a bespoke pontoon, marina or floating platform. These types of pontoons can accommodate many different vessel types including yachts, sports boats, jet skis and canoes.
The process is simple. Just provide us with the dimensions required and we will design, specify, supply and install to those specifications. Our pontoon modules are available for hire, or to purchase.
The cube system offers the ultimate solution in flexibility and affordability.
- Marinas, jetties.
- Jet ski docks.
- Drive on docks.
- Floating work platforms used in industry, communal projects, and navy engineering, etc.
- Aquatic stages for water shows and activities.
- Pontoon bridges.
- Landing for sailors, rowers, water-skiers, surfers or navy vessels, etc.
- Net cages for aquaculture.
- Swimming pool, swimming area.
- Floating walkways.
- Bathers’ play rafts.
- Bases of outdoor aquatic beer bars, coffee shops, rest shelters, floral decorative displays, etc.
- Motorized barges (powered by electric motors).
- Flotation anchored raft islands.
- Judge-stages for aquatic sports games.
- Water-boundary markers.
- Enclosures and separators for water treatment plants.
- Aquatic life-guarding platforms.
- Safe: With patterns on the top surface and no sharp corners, P&D³'s floating pontoon is free from the dangers of slippery surfaces, splinters and rusty nails often found on wooden walkways.
- Economical: Maintenance-free and low upkeep costs.
- Convenient and simple to construct: Can be easily and quickly installed and dismantled.
- Versatile: One connecting pin holds four modules together, meaning any size or shape can be configured on the water.
- Durable: Resistant to UV rays, frost, seawater, corrosion, chemicals, and oil.
- Strong: Each float’s tensile strength is over 1950kg approved by the official authorities, test speed is 50mm/min.
- Recyclable: HDPE material, 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly.
- Single Corrugated Small Cube - 500 x 500 x 250mm.
- Single Corrugated Small Cube - 500 x 500 x 400mm.
- Triple Corrugated Small Cube - 1500x 500 x 400mm.
- Single Small Cube - 500 x 500 x 400mm.
- Double Small Cube - 1000 x 500 x 400mm.
- Large Cube - 666 x 666 x 400mm.
|| Small Cube
|| Large Cube
| Load Capacity
||Blue, Black, Grey and Yellow
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate
||10-15 years, depending on the usage and site location condition.