Fusion Versatile Pontoons
The Fusion Versatile Pontoon has an incredibly tough all-plastic construction with minimal use of metal work, instead utilising specially developed Butt Fusion and Electrofusion Process and Control techniques. These pontoons are specifically designed to meet individual customer requirements, therefore, making them versatile and effective central working platforms.
- Anti-slip decking made from recycled plastic.
- Thick-walled PE flotation pipes for buoyancy.
- Flexible and tough construction.
- Optional safety guard rails.
- Adaptable for a variety of marine and freshwater locations.
- Individually designed to suit customer requirements.
|PE Flotation Pipe
||4 x Ø 315mm
||6 x Ø 315mm
||4 x Ø 450mm
||6 x Ø 450mm
|Gross Buoyancy Per Metre (Kgs)*
||No limitation to the overall length
|| 1950 mm
|| 2200 mm
|| 3020 mm
|| 250 mm
||Fixed PE / Rope / None
||Optional / Sizes available upon request
315 Pontoon Parts
- 4 or 6 x Ø315mm thick walled polyethylene flotation pipe.
- Heavy-duty PE base unit.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Ø315mm pontoon support beam designed to sit on top of flotation pipes to create means for a walkway.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to secure pontoon beams to base units utilising electrofusion process and control.
- Slip resistance recycled plastic decking.
- Slip-resistant deck cover.
- Ø125mm PE handrail upright.
- Ø28mm rope or Ø125mm sturdy PE handrail.
- Stainless steel stanchion support.
- 6 x 2m pontoon hammerhead.
- Stainless steel mooring cleat.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.