SeaHaven Aqua Pontoons
Originally designed as a service pontoon for harsh aquaculture environments, this versatile tough pontoon has grown to serve many applications.
By utilising specially developed butt fusion, electrofusion process and control techniques, its all-polyethylene construction means there is minimal use of metal work in the SeaHaven Aqua Pontoon.
- Robust, versatile, secure.
- Slip-resistant decking made from recycled plastic.
- Thick-walled PE flotation pipes for buoyancy.
- Flexible and tough construction.
- Optional safety guard rails.
- Adaptable for a variety of marine and freshwater locations.
- Individually designed to suit customer requirements.
SeaHaven Aqua Pontoons are ideal for a wide variety of business and leisure applications and have the capability to transform a shore location. Typical uses include:
- Hotels looking to attract leisure crafts.
- Mooring associations and yacht clubs.
- Community associations.
- Outdoor activity centres.
- Country estates.
- Angling and leisure boat operators.
- Fish farming operations.
- Private homeowners in waterside locations.
- Industrial (pumping systems).
|PE Flotation Pipe
||4 x Ø 315mm
||6 x Ø 315mm
||4 x Ø 450mm
||6 x Ø 450mm
|Gross Buoyancy Per Metre (Kgs)*
||No limitation to the overall length
||Fixed PE / Rope / None
||Optional / Sizes available upon request
*Calculations for seawater conditions.
(Gael Force reserves the right to make improvements and changes to products and specifications without notice.)
315 Pontoon Parts
- 4 or 6 x Ø315mm thick walled polyethylene flotation pipe.
- Heavy-duty PE base unit.
- Electrofusion stops used to minimise base movement.
- Ø315mm pontoon support beam designed to sit on top of flotation pipes to create means for a walkway.
- Ø50mm retainer pipe used to secure pontoon beams to base units utilising electrofusion process and control.
- Slip resistance recycled plastic decking.
- Slip-resistant deck cover.
- Ø125mm PE handrail upright.
- Ø28mm rope or Ø125mm sturdy PE handrail.
- Stainless steel stanchion support.
- 6 x 2m pontoon hammerhead.
- Stainless steel mooring cleat.
- 4.3m/5 Tonne red mooring strop.